The corrugation 200 x 55 mm was engineered from Dr.-Ing. D. Glock in the year 1979 and is the most commonly used corrugation for Multiplate constructions. With this corrugation the largest application area for corrugated steel buildings is covered.
corrugation: 200 mm x 55 mm
plate thicknesses: 2,50 mm – 8,00 mm
span range: 1,50 m – 17,00 m
- MA, MB (flat pipe arch profiles)
- WA, WB, UF (underpass profiles)
- KR (circle profiles)
- EA, EB, SE (elliptic profiles)
- KB, SB (circular arc , Superspan arc profiles)
Special constructive details such as elbows, penetrations, modeled curvatures, end walls etc. are available for all above mentioned profile lines.
Fields of application:
- Flat pipe arch profiles for stream culverts and smaller river bridges underneath roads of all classes, railway lines and service road.
- Underpass profiles with a relationship of height/width of approx. 1 : 1,15 for crossing of bycicles, pedestrians and hikers, roads and service roads underneath roads and railways.
- Small pipe arch profiles used as passages for amphibians and deer.
- Big SuperSpan profiles for animal crossing bridges.
- Circle profiles for conveyor band tunnels, silos, water- and liquid manure tanks.