New corrugated steel product of the Hamco MP200®-family
Hamco MP200pIus® is a product extension of the Hamco MP200® familiy whose proﬁl es allow relatively large spans with low building heights. To be able to grant the enormous load-bearing capacity and the usability for this product having unusual span-rise-relations the proﬁle crosssections are stiffened with sections of steel in deﬁned intervals. Hamco MP200plus® is characterized caused by the crosssections of its proﬁl es by the optimal use of the clearance.
Highest demand on the statical design
During the development of the new corrugated steel product Hamco MP200plus® feasibility of the statical design has been focused. The several months long study has been intensively accompanied by Hamco experts in cooperation with a charged engineering office. The scientiﬁc investigations like e.g. FEM as well as a load-bearing test of one of the developed standard proﬁles conﬁrm impressively the performance of Hamco MP200plus®. The results of these scientiﬁc investigations and technical tests as well as the high-quality materials using for Hamco corrugated steel products are the basis to fulﬁll the statical design of the usual requirements for corrugated steel products.
Field of application:
Projects of road and railway construction as well as rehabilitations where jobsite, geometric complex conditions and an optimal use of the clearance must be accomplished.
- wide spectrum of different proﬁle cross sections and dimensions
- fast and easy assembly (short construction time)
- after proper and professional backﬁlling ready for use immediately
- high Iife time cause of high-grade corrosion protection
- small planning and building costs
- very small up to non existing maintenance costs
- incl. statical design of the needed, jobsitemade concrete strip foundations